Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What If? Wednesday - Sketch D2612

Did you have a great Christmas???   I know I did!!! 

I worked in the morning on Christmas Eve but in the afternoon we opened our presents to each other - my husband, our adult son and me.  We went to a very inspiring Christmas Eve mass and then came home and watched one of our new DVD's.  Just a cozy, peaceful inspiring evening spent with My Guys!  My favorite thing to do.

Christmas day was spent with my husband's family - and again, what a great day.

Today is my last day at the seasonal job that I have been working.  I will be disappointed to see it end - I've really enjoyed it.  I'm also looking forward to a few weeks to catch up while I continue my search for my next job. 

Actually, the next few weeks will be quite busy.  Our son was hired for a co-op in La Crosse, which is about 3+ hours from here.  Before January 7th, he needs to find an apartment, get moved and settled in.  Yikes!  That gives us about a 1 1/2 weeks to get things taken care of - not bad - but since he has never had his own apartment before (been in a furnished dorm for the last 1 1/2 years) he needs a LOT of stuff.  I'm glad I'm off so that I can help him out.  We head that way tomorrow to get an apartment - we can't leave town till we have something leased.  :)

Anyway, I'm rambling again.  I'm so glad its What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions.  Wow!  They have had some awesome sketches for us and this is one of my favorites. 

d2612

Here's my 'take' on this sketch....



I used the Repeat Impressions image - Brighten 8623-D from the Quartet Compliments Collection.   I love that collection!!!

and of course here is the close up......and a close up with bling at that. 


Don't you want to play along???  Create your 'take' on this awesome sketch, link it on the Repeat Impressions blog and you are in the drawing for a great prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  See all the rules here.  Be sure to take a peak at the store and you'll see what a great prize that really is. 

Please note, I am entering this card in the following challenges: 
As always, I hope I've followed the rules appropriately.  Sorry! if I have not.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Joyce

Supplies:
Stamp - Repeat Impressions - 8623-D Brighten
Ink - Momento Ink - tuxedo black
Paper - various card stock scraps
tools & accessories - embossing folders, bling circle - Recollections, various nesties, border punch - Fiskars

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card ;) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    Hope you had a wonderful christmas and wishing you all good for the new year
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete