Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DCC - Tags and/or Bags

Yeay, it's Designers Choice Challenge (DCC) Wednesday at Repeat Impressions.   That means one of the Repeat Impressions Rock Stars selects our challenge and this week it was Patti's pick.   I love the challenge Patti chose for us - tags and/ bags.  A) I love gift wrapping projects and B) with Christmas coming, this helps me get a gift bag and tag ready for a special gift for a special someone in my life.  You can't beat that. 

Here is my gift bag with a matching tag....

I used this cute Repeat Impressions stamp - 2112-D Sleigh Ride Silhouette to create this set. 

Here's a closer view.
Now its your chance to play along.  Create a gift bag and/or tag of some sort, link it here on the Repeat Impressions Blog and you will be entered in a random drawing to win a gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  Go here to see the full set of rules and the deadline. 

Come play along with us and get some gift wrapping done in the process.
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Joyce this set is adorable! Love'n those colors and that cute santa sleigh and reindeer stamp. Perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete