Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge 165 - "D" is for Dancing Dress

I came home early from work today - I just didn't feel well.  After a long nap, there still wasn't a whole lot I felt up to doing, so I took the opportunity to finish up some simple projects.  One of the things I was able to get done was this card.  I had colored this image way back in summer but just had never put a card together.  This week, the challenge at the Mo's Digital Pencil blog is "D" is for ............  That made me think of this image - "D" is for dancing dress.


Here is a close up.  I puffed out this adorable dress with some tulle.  I love how cute that turned out. Not very mailable but so super cute.  lol!


This adorable image from Mo is called Trudy's With a Gift.  She is "wearing" another Mo image - Trudy's dress.  I colored both in with Copic markers.  The sentiment is frm Printworks - a set called Defined.   The bright paper is from Echo Papers.

Hoping to be feeling better tomorrow - need to be back to work. 

See you then.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment