Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Favorite Things - Guest Designer Challenge MFTGUESTDT1212

I love to play along with the MFT's challenges - especially the monthly guest design team challenges.  It gives me a chance to use my MFT stamps - love them.  Especially the Pure Innocence line and the A La Mode line.  This is my entry in the MFT's Guest Designer Challenge - MFTGUESTDT1212.

With all the Christmas crafts I've been doing recently, I just wanted to create something completely different, so this baby image seemed like the perfect change of pace.  This is the A' La Mode image called 'Oh, Baby!!'  The 'Welcome Little One' verse comes from that same stamp set.


Here's a close up....


This is a 'simple is more' kind of card which is a great way to make this adorable image the focal point.  Each layer of paper is matted with this shimmery blue paper from DCWV and the plaid print paper is from the DCWV - Linen paper pack.  The velvet brads make a great soft, fuzzy touch. 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Joyce

Supplies:
Stamps - Image & verse - MFT - Oh Baby! for the A' La Mode stamp line.
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo black
Paper - blue flocked polka dot - Cloud 9 Design, Glitter print plaid - DCWV - Linen paper pack, Blue shimmer paper - DCWV
Tools & Accessories - Copic markers, flocked brads, piercer, Tim Holtz ruler for piercing



No comments:

Post a Comment