Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bellarific Friday 24 - Make a Tag!!!

One of my favorite projects to make is gift tags.  They always make a fun, quick project that is a great change of pace.  When I saw this challenge over on the Stamping Bella Blog, I just had to play along.  Tags........Bella's..........I'm in.......

Here's my Bella tag.


Here's a close up


Have a super day.
Joyce

Supplies:
Stamp - Bella - Snowbunnybella
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo black
Paper - Printed paper - Recollections 'The Ballet' paper pack, Purple glitter paper - DCWV, Card stock - Kraft paper, white, green
Tools & Accessories - copic markers, Glitter gem, Snowflake punch - McGill, Twine - True Hemp, Satin ribbon.  Die-namics die - Notebook Edge

1 comment:

  1. JUst GOrgeous!
    LOve your colours.
    LOve your image too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete