Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions - Sketch J0914

It's What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions which means Wendy has another amazing sketch challenge for us.


I was undecided if I should go with a rectangular card with a circle accent or go with a tent card with a circle off the top. I think either one would make a great card, but I went with the tent card.  I must have really been looking for a change of pace because this cute Halloween bat image really caught my attention.  This is RI image 2308-E Bats.  That sentiment is also a RI image - 2302-G Trick or Treat.  


So now it is your turn.  Create your own card inspired by this weeks sketch, link your card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an awesome prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  You can see the complete rules here - at the Repeat Impressions blog.  

Don't forget to stop and see all the great cards created by my fellow RI RockStars.  Lots of inspiration for you there.  

Thanks so much for stopping by

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment