Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meljen's Designs - Color Challenge

It's time for another challenge at Meljen's Designs.  I have been lucky enough to be a guest designer for the last few months and I'm really excited about this weeks challenge - its a color challenge.  Check out those colors - the perfect colors for summer.  Don't you think?

View SummerBrights_2 Color Challenge 071014.png in slide show




For my card, I used one of my favorite Meljen's images -Fancy Butterfly.  Isn't that a gorgeous image?  It's so easy to color into that beautiful butterfly.

 
Don't forget!  This is a challenge so you get to play along.  Create your own card using those great summer colors, link that card to the Meljen's Design's challenge blog and you'll be entered into a random drawing for some Meljen's images.  Please be sure to use a Meljen's image to qualify.  You can see the complete rules here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a super day!
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment