Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Repeat Impressions - DCC Wednesday - Sparkle, Glitter, Bling

I'm home from a nice, relaxing week of vacation, camping in Northern Wisconsin.   My time away was exactly what I needed.  Just peace, quiet and a break away from everyday life.    

I'm home just in time to play along with the DCC challenge at Repeat Impressions.  This weeks challenge was chosen by Karen - she has picked Sparkle, Glitter, Bling. 

For my card, I used Repeat Impressions 8721-I Floral Peace (lg).  I love this fun image and I have used it several times but I was thrilled when I found this printed paper that matches perfectly. Better yet, the printed paper has sparkle to it - perfect for this challenge.  First I colored this image with Copic markers but then I topped it off with some glitter Spica markers to add some glitter.  If that wasn't enough, I matted that image and the background paper with teal glitter paper.  That sentiment is also from RI. That's a from the Quartet Complements series - 8623-D Brighten.  I added a shiny teal pearl to that sentiment for a little bling.


I know its hard to see the sparkle, glitter & bling, so here is a close up. 

 
The best part about a challenge is that you get to play along.   Create your own Sparkle, Glitter, Bling card, link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Wendy has quite an amazing selection to choose from.  Go here to see the complete rules. 
Don't forget to go here to see the cards by the rest of the Repeat Impressions RockStars.
I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment