Thursday, July 24, 2014


Today is my last card as a guest design team member with Meljen’s Designs. Sniff, sniff!!! I have really enjoyed being part of this fun team and I’m disappointed it’s over so soon.  My time went so fast. 

Our challenge today is something different.  It’s called Feature Presentation - using a movie as your inspiration.  When I saw this adorable image, it totally said ‘good witch’ to me which leads me to think of the ‘Wizard of Oz’.  Isn’t she just the sweetest witch ever?    I added some blue gingham (a la Dorothy’s dress) and some red glitter paper, to represent the ruby slippers.  Super cute and a super fun challenge. 



So what is your movie inspiration card?   Link that card to the Meljen’s Designs Challenge Blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for some Meljen’s images.  Remember – you must use a Meljen’s image – see the complete rules here. 

I hope you take the time to play along with this fun challenge. 

Have a great day!
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I like the clean look of it, the strip of DP looks great and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete