Sunday, October 21, 2012

SOTW - Jacko'lantern Cat

What better way to start off the week than with the Stamp of the Week (SOTW) from Repeat Impresssions.  This week RI is featuring this adorable little cat peeking out of a jack 'o lantern - Jacko'lantern Cat - 806-G.  So cute!

Here's what I did with this adorable stamp.....

The SOTW makes a perfect focal point to create a sweet Halloween card. The best part......since this adorable cat is the SOTW, that means its a whopping 50% off this week - go here for all the details.   Sounds like a sweet Halloween treat for any stamper. 

I also used the Repeat Impressions verse 'Happy Halloween' - 1139-F.  I love a classic sentiment like this.  So perfect year after year - never goes out of style. 

One of my favorite new tools this year is this spider web border punch.   Love it!  I also accented things with this black saten ribbon and some black gems that I had in my stash.

Be sure to stop at the Repeat Impression blog to check out the awesome challenges that are going on right now.  A fun way to have a chance at winning a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.

More soon
Joyce

Supplies
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo black
Paper - Yellow speckled at bottom of the card - K & Company , striped - Recollections by Michael's, Misc card stock
Tools & Accessories - copic markers, satin ribbon, black gems, MS spiderweb edge punch, Nesties - ovals & beaded ovals. 

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, this is soooo cute -- I love the spider web border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Joyce! That image is so sweet - I've used it for the challenge tomorrow :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete