Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Early Holiday Wishes 4 Kids! - Dear Santa!

For quite a while now, I have been hoping to participate in the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge.  Somehow it just has not been working out for me.  Finally, this weekend, I set my mind to it and created a card for their current challenge - Early Holiday Wishes 4 Kids. 

They have 2 requirements for the challenges at Send a Smile 4 Kids - that you follow the current theme and that you make it kid friendly.  What a great cause!!!  They ask that card makers contribute cards that will be given to children in hospitals to help brighten their day.  You can find all the details here - please consider doing this. 

Here is my card for this current challenge - Early Holiday Wishes 4 Kids. 

Here is a closer view.  


I found out something interesting in doing this project. I have literally a whole tote of Christmas stamps but only a couple of Santa stamps.  I soooooo wanted to use the Dear Santa stamp but that would be pretty hard to do without a Santa image and this one worked perfectly. 

I hope you will consider creating some cards for this wonderful cause!   or playing along with this super fun challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping!!
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card for kids for Christmas! Thanks for the plug for our cause and for joining our challenge! I love your CAS card with the RI sketch too!

    ReplyDelete