Tuesday, September 9, 2014

RI - DCC - Black, White & Gray

This week, the Repeat Impressions DCC challenge was selected by Cheri - Black, White & Gray.  I love using black, white and any other color, so this challenge is right up my alley. 

For my card, I used one of my favorite RI images called 708-K - Rebecca. I colored this image with all gray Copic markers to make it look like a black and white photo.  I think that stark look is so striking. 



The best part about a challenge is that you get to play along.   Create your black, white & gray card, link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Wendy has quite an amazing selection to choose from.  Go here to see the complete rules. 

Don't forget to go here to see the cards by the rest of the Repeat Impressions RockStars.

I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment