Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Repeat Impressions - What If? Wednesday - Sketch S0314

It's What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions and Wendy has an amazing sketch for us. 



For my card, I used 2 RI images.  Those moose are called 802-K Moose Family Silhouette.  I went to Northern Minnesota this weekend with my family and one of our hopes was to see a moose.  We have never seen a moose in the wild before so we were really hoping.......  Nope, never happened.   Still no moose for us.  Well, if we can't see them in the wild, I had to create them instead. This image was a perfect reflection of what was on my mind.  That sentiment goes right along with that same theme.  It's called 3120-H Where there's.....


 
So now it is your turn.  Create your card inspired by this weeks sketch, link your card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an awesome prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  You can see the complete rules here - at the Repeat Impressions blog

Thanks so much for stopping by

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment