Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Repeat Impressions - DCC Challenge - Fall

Its a DCC Wednesday at Repeat Impressions and this weeks challenge was chosen by Geri - Fall.   Fall is my favorite season - I love the colors, the smells and those gorgeous sunny fall days.  Wish the season would last for 6 month.  

Today's card is my last card as a Repeat Impressions Rockstar.  I have been part of this amazing design team for 2 years.   Wendy & Bill from RI are amazing people and working with them has truly been a treat.  I can't thank them enough for their generosity and kindness.

For my fall card, I used some of my favorite RI images. 2908-I Shade of the Elm & 5127-G Maple Leaf Sill.  I've used this elm tree image numerous times but always with bright summer greens.  This is the first time I've colored this same image with 'fall leaves'.   I love how it turned out.  Hard to believe this is the same image.  How fun. 



The best part about a challenge is that you get to play along.   Create your own fall card, link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Wendy has quite an amazing selection to choose from.  Go here to see the complete rules. 
Don't forget to go here to see the cards by the rest of the Repeat Impressions RockStars.

I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, this is gorgeous! Love the beautiful fall colors - great job! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the relaxing scene you made too!

    ReplyDelete