Friday, May 17, 2013

S.A.S.4K. - Pastel 4 Kids

Wooo hoooo!   It's a good day at our house.   It's my husband's birthday so our son is home for the weekend. Yeah!

It's also Send A Smile 4 Kids Saturday so we are introducing a new challenge - Pastel 4 Kids.

As always, we have some amazing sponsors giving some very generous prizes.

  1. Dollar Graphics Depot - is giving a $15 gift certificate
  2. A Day for Daisies - is giving a $12 gift certificate
  3. QKR Stampede - is giving 5 digi images of the winners choice
Here's my first card.  This gorgeous images is called Book Time from A Day For Daisies.  I love this image because it reminds me of my son when he was little.  I know this is a little girl in the image, but when my son was little, he would 'read' all the time. Sometimes I would find him in his closet (not sure why he would go there). He would create a little nest for himself with blankets and pillows and would spend hours 'reading' even though he was too young to actually read a word.  


Here's a closer look at this amazing image.


The image on this second card is from Dollar Graphics Depot.   Another super cute image!!
I think the soft pastel colors make it look even cuter.  


For more inspiration, you can see the cards created by the rest of the S.A.S.4K. design team.  Then  its time for you to create a pastel card 4 kids.  Show us your card by linking it to the S.A.S.4K blog, and you will be entered in a drawing for those great prizes from our sponsors listed about.  Go here to see the full rules.  

I hope you get a chance to play along
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment