If your not familiar with S.A.S.4K, go here to find out more. Their main goal is to collect hand made card to be given to kids who are patients at children's hospitals around the country. A great way to create cards for this cause is to enter their bi-weekly challenges. Add your card to the link on the S.A.S.4K blog and you will be put in the drawing for some awesome prizes.
There are 3 great sponsors for this challenge:
- Bugaboo is giving 7.......count um, 7 digi images of the winners choice.
- Tiddly Inks is rewarding a $12 gift certificate to one lucky winner.
- A Day For Daisies is also giving a $12 gift certificate to one lucky winner.
Those are awesome prizes just for playing along.
Here are my cards.
On my first card, I used this adorable image from Bugaboo - called Egg Peakers - sooooooooo cute!
Here's a close up
Here's my 2nd card - and what a cute image from A Day For Daisies - Bunny Ears
Here's the close up
Please note - I am entering this second card in the following challenges
- color challenge on the color throwdown blog - ends 2/04
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge - One different corner - ends 2/6
- D.R.S. Challenge #58 - Brads - ends 2/6