I've really been enjoying being on the design team for S.A.S.4Kids. It's a great reminder to not always take things so seriously. That there are more difficult things to deal with than winter weather & standing in a checkout lane. That there are sick children in hospitals and that a simple way to help brighten their day is to make greeting cards that hospital staff can give to them.
The theme of S.A.S.4Kid's bi-weekly challenge is Clean & Simple - CAS for kids. As always there are 3 great sponsors.
- Doodle Pantry is giving 3 digi images of the winners choice
- Heather Ellis is also giving 3 digi images of the winners choice
- Fred She Said is awarding a $10 gift certificate to one lucky winner
Here are my cards. On the first card I used this adorable image from Doodle Pantry. Isn't this image cute? The sentiment is also from Doodle Pantry.
Here is my second card. This adorable image is from Heather Ellis. Soooooo cute!!!
Now is your chance to play along. Just create a CAS card that is kid friendly, post it on the S.A.S. blog and you are entered in a drawing for those great prizes I was telling you about.
I am also entering these cards in the following challenges
- Card one:
- Simon Says Stamps - White on White - Ends 2/20
- Perfect Sentiments Challenge - Animal & Sentiment - Ends 2/19
- Card two:
- Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Challenge #105 Sketch - Ends 2/18
Thanks so much and I hope you play along