Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DCC - Black, White & Red



It's DCC Wednesday at Repeat Impressions.   This weeks challenge was selected by Rock Star Cheri Weston - to create a card using black, white and red.  How fun is that?

I had been pinning several black and white cards on Pinterest, so this challenge was perfect timing for me.  I just love when things fall into place like that.

Here is my black, white and red card....



I used Repeat Impressions image 8623-D You Brighten My Day.  The red paper is a glitter paper.

You brighten my day

So have black, white and red card been on your radar?  Now's the time to put those ideas together, show us your creation, post it on the Repeat Impressions blog and you will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  Go here to see the full rules.

Don't forget last weeks sketch challenge.  You still have a week to enter that challenge.

Please note - I've also entered this card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you take the time to play along.

Joyce

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, Joyce! I'm never good with a geometric design and truly admire those who are good with it. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, eeeek -- I love the squares and the pattern combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Joyce!! Such a cute card with all the squares!!Beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and layout! Love the red glitter paper! Thanks so much for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete