Saturday, February 16, 2013

More SAS4K Cards

Yesterday we (the design team) posted the cards for the new challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids (SAS4K).   I am lovin' the images we rec'd from Doodle Pantry.  It seemed like the images I used were just perfect to brighten the day of sick kiddos, so I made a few more cards using those same images.


I mean, what sick kiddo wouldn't want a warm fuzzy.  I know I could use one when I don't feel well.  Here are a couple more photos.



Not only did these turn out to be a super cute cards, but it also is a great way to use up some of my scraps.  If you know me at all, you know I hate tossing out any paper, no matter how small (okay, I'm a border line hoarder), so this is a great way to put some of my scraps to good use.  I love that!    and best of all, these cards are going to a great cause.  I have a small stack that I need to get out in mail this week.  Yeah!!

Don't forget to participate in the current SAS challenge - you could win one of the great prizes from our sponsors.   We'd love it even more it you could send those cards in to brighten a sick kiddos day.   See here for details how to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the extra post and publicity as well as the super sweet cards for our kids:) No big deal- but if you want to add a c to my last name over there under RI Rock Stars- it is Hasheck:)

    ReplyDelete