Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What If? Wednesday - Sketch J913

It's the new year - a time for new beginings.  That couldn't be more true for my family this year.  Our son has a new co-op, a new apartment, in a new town.  I also have a new job - well, I've worked there for a few months now but it started out at something temperary but has now turned into a permanent position for me.  What a great way to start out the new year. 

It's also a great time for a new What If? Wednesday sketch challenge.  Here is the new sketch for this week.....

j913

Here is my card.....  I used 2 amazing Repeat Impressions image.  This adorable kitty image is 8204-H Kitten and this awesome vertical verse is 8213-E I Love Cats.   I love vertical verses and Repeat Impressions has several great ones.   You can see them here


Oh and did I mention that you can play along?  Create your own card based on this sketch, link it on the Repeat Impressions blog and you'll be entered to win an awesome prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impessions store.  See the full rules here.  I hope you'll play along. 

Please note that I am also submitting this card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for coming back - I hope you'll return many times in this new year.
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet, sweet image that you have colored wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! So love your little kitty. The bg striped paper is great, too. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and a great border too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete