Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MFTGUESTDT0113

I have been trying to participate in the monthly guest design team challenge at MFT.  This is a big challenge and quite out of my league but sometimes its fun to run with the big dogs even if I don't have any chance of winning.   This is not a random drawing challenge but completely based on talent.  The prize is huge ($200 worth of merchandise & you get to particpate as a guest design team member for that next month), the honor is even more huge (only the best get chosen) and best of all, MFT is one of my favorite brands out there.  Between the stamps and the dies, I am totally addicted.  There are some amazing cards already posted out there.

Here is this months sketch.....


Here is my entry into this challenge.....


This image is the MFT Pure Innocence - Mud Buddies.  Such a cutie!!

Here's a close up.... 

I always have fun participating in these MFT monthly guest designer challenges.  I never fail to learn something new and I am totally amazed by the other entries - many get pinned onto my Pinterest board for future inspiration.

I can't wait to see what the challenge will be for next month. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Joyce

Supplies:
Stamp - MFT Pure Innocence - Mud Buddies
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper - October Afternoon
Tools & Accessories - Copic markers, Die-namics-Dainty Lace Border die, Glitter gems

No comments:

Post a Comment