Friday, August 17, 2012

Poppin' in to say Good Morning

A couple weeks back, I was lucky enough to win the blog candy over at Crackerbox Palace.  Each Thursday you can sign up to win the stamp set they feature on their blog that day.  I won this super cute popcorn set.  Isn't it great?!!  You can almost see the motion of the popcorn popping.  Each week they feature some very cool stamps.   You can sign up here on Karen's blog or here on the Crackerbox Palace blog.
 Anyway, I just had to ink these up as soon as I got them.  I loved that bowl full of pop corn as soon as I saw the example and those individual kernels just scream to be "popped".  A little bit of yellow copic to add that buttery flavor and you have a super cute card. They also have a very cute sentiment that fits this perfectly - "Just Poppin' in to wish you a ............." 
The cool thing I didn't realize is that Crackerbox Palace is from right here in Wisconsin.  Wow! We Wisconsinites, are some very talented folks *giggles*

More soon!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment