Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's Card Club this week - yeah!!!

It's card club at my LSS this week.  I can't wait.  We don't meet during the month of July just because its such a crazy time of the year.  I was not able to make it the month before (we were out of town) so it seems like FOREVER since we've met.   I can't wait for Tuesday!


Each month we have  a sketch challenge and then we have a seperate challenge such as a color, design or tool challenge.  Our challenges for this much were so fun.  This is what I made for our sketch challenge, but I went off the board a little bit and dec'd out a gift bag instead of making a card.  I love mixing things up a little bit with a 3-D or altered item so this was fun for me. 

Tomorrow I'll show you the cards I made for our other challenge.

thanks so much for stopping
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment