Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Meljen's Design Challenge #210 - Floral Fantasy

This is my 2nd week playing along as a guest design team member for Meljen's Designs and this week they are having an especially fun challenge - Floral Fantasy.  If you follow me at all, you will know that I look at things from different point of view than most people.  Give me a challenge called floral fantasy and what I'm do I use as my focal point??? - a skunk.  lol!!!  This skunk image is super sweet - Little Skunk

 
 
I hadn't crocheted in years but recently I've pulled out my yarn and hooks I'm really lovin' it all over again. I came across a pattern for these adorable little flowers on Pinterest and figured this would be the perfect way to combine both my hobbies and create a unique embellishment for my cards. I think it turned out pretty cool!
 
 
 
So what is your floral fantasy?   What would you use as your focal point? lol!!  I'd love to see it.  Create your own floral fantasy card, link it to the Meljen's Design's Challenge Blog and you'll be entered into a random drawing for Meljen's Design digital images.  Remember, to be qualified for any prizes, you must use a Meljen's image on your project. 
 
Have a great Thursday!
Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment