Thursday, May 29, 2014

Meljen's Challenge #212- Sketch Challenge

I have really been enjoying my time as guest designer on the Meljen's design team.  This week we have another fun challenge - a sketch.



 
For my card, I used Meljen's Designs image - Acorn Mouse.  What a cute image and I love how the acorns turned out.  I colored them using a couple of my favorite Copic color combos - E51, E53, & E55 for the acorn cap and E31, E33 & E35 for the nut. 
 
 
 
Instead of a sentiment I colored an additional acorn image and popped it to add dimension.  
 
 
 
Now its your turn.  Create your own card using the sketch above for inspiration.  Remember, you must always use at least one Meljen image.  Link that card to the Meljen's Challenge blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for Meljen's Design images. 
 
Thanks for joining me.
Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment