Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Repeat Impressions DCC - Things With Wings

Happy Wednesday!  It's a DCC Wednesday at Repeat Impressions and this weeks challenge was selected by RI RockStar Brenda Turner - Things With Wings.   If you've ever had a chance to look through the RI shop, you know that there are tons of images with wings - birds, butterflies, fairies. 

I've chosen a couple of RI images for my card.  First I used the 5901-M, Wings Negative - I stamped that with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with some clear embossing powder.  For dimension, I added RI 107-F Monarch Butterfly.  On the mini doily I added RI sentiment 9313-D Sweet from the Pairings Series.

 
 
How many images do you have with wings?   I bet you have a lot, like me.   Bring those out.  Create your card 'with wings'.  Link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Wendy has quite an amazing selection to choose from.  Go here to see the complete rules. 
 
I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment