Sunday, March 16, 2014

Meljen's Challenge #201 - Lucky You! and Guest Design Team Entry

This weeks challenge at Meljen's Designs is a festive one - #201 Lucky You!  I've been following Meljen's Designs for several years now and try my best to sneak in to play along with their challenges.  This is not only their weekly challenge but it is also their Guest Design Team (GDT) member challenge.  Maybe this card will bring me luck and they'll choose me to officially play along with them.  I would love that!!!

What better way to stay with the Lucky You! theme than to create a St. Patrick's Day Card and this  Meljen's image called  Lucky Duck is perfect for that.

 
Here's a close up for you.  Meljen's images are so fun to color - so simple to create an amazing focal point for your card or project.
 
 
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you have the lucky week!
Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment