Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas & A Repeat Impressions Sketch - D2513

I hope you all are having as wonderful a holiday season as I am.  I spent Christmas Eve with my 2 favorite guys - my husband and our grown son.  Today we go to spend the day with extended family. 
To make the day even more exciting, Repeat Impressions has a sketch for us.

 
For my card, I used RI image 716-G Moon Angel from the Thank You Series. I wanted to keep that moon & stars theme going so I embossed some stars on the color strip behind the focal point.  I happened to have this variegated blue paper for the background which worked out perfect for this card.   
 
 
This sketch is a challenge so feel free to play along.  Link your card here - on the Repeat Impressions blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for a wonderful prize - a $25 gift certificate to the RI store.   This is a great sketch to work on if you are looking for some peace and tranquility after all the holiday chaos.
 
Have a blessed and safe holiday season.
Joyce


1 comment:

  1. Joyce, what a sweet image! I love how you have embossed stars to accent the image!

    ReplyDelete