Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DCC - Christmas Card With a Tree

Joy was in charge of selecting this weeks Repeat Impressions DCC Challenge - Christmas with a tree.   How perfect is that? 


I went for a little different look but this card still features a tree.  I love this RI image 2708-M Pine Branch.  You've probably seen me use it over and over. 

Here is a close up.


Since this is a challenge, I hope you get a chance to play along.   All you need to do is to create your own Christmas card with a tree, link it on the RI blog and will be entered in a drawing for a unmounted sheet of stamps.  What an awesome prize.  You can find the full details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Joyce
.

2 comments:

  1. You have created a lovely card and I love how you have used a dark matt to highlight the pine!

    ReplyDelete