Saturday, October 5, 2013

Send A Smile 4 Kids - Bright Colors 4 Kids

It's SAS4K Saturday!!! I love making kids cards - something I don't get to do very often.   It gives me a chance to use bright 'happy' colors.  That is especially true for this weeks challenge - Bright Colors 4 Kids. 

We always have such amazing sponsors for the SAS4K challenges.  This week is no different. 
  1. Squigglefly is giving 3 digital images of the winners choice.
  2. COLORink Digital Stamps
  3. Lili of the Valley is giving a gift certificate worth 10 pounds
Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsors.

Here's my 1st card.   This image called Cake Bear Boy 1 from the Beary Sweet Collection is from COLORink.  What an adorable image!!  This card is loaded with bright colors. 


Here is my 2nd card.  This card still has bright colors but I was going for more of a minimal compared to my 1st card - lol!!!  This adorable image is from Squigglefly - called A Wagon Good Time. 


So now it is your chance to pull out your bright colored paper and your kids images.  Create a kid friendly card, link it to the SAS4K blog, and you will be entered in a random drawing for those amazing prizes (listed above) from our amazing sponsors.  Go here to see the complete rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment