Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DCC Wednesday - Paper Piecing

It was Karen's turn to pick the Repeat Impressions DCC challenge for this week, and she has made a great pick - Paper Piecing. 

Paper piecing is definitely a challenge for me.  I just don't 'see' things in that form, so it is always quite a struggle for me.  This is my version of paper piecing.  This RI image is part of Cupcakes 9302-P - part of the Pairings Series.  The sentiment is from that same series - Yummy 9310-E.


Here is a close up so you can see that I've 'popped' the cupcake top. 



So, is paper piecing easier for you than it is for me? Show us your version of paper piecing. Link your card on the RI blog, and you will be entered into a random drawing for an amazing prize - an unmounted sheet of images of your choice from the RI store.  Go here to see the complete challenge rules. 

I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment