Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What If? Wednesday - Sketch S413

After a fun Labor Day weekend, its time to get back in the swing of things with the What If? Wednesday sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions.

Here is my card using this weeks sketch.  I used this cute coffee cup image from the new Pairings Series - 9303-P Thanks a Latte'.  The sentiment is 9311-E Bean My Friend.


As always, the What If? Wednesday sketch is a challenge, so you can play along.  Just create a card using this week sketch, link it here on the RI blog, and you will be entered into a drawing for a great prize - a $25 gift certificate to the RI store.  Go here to see the complete rules.

For some further inspiration, go here to see the cards from the rest of the RI Rockstars.  

Thanks for stopping by
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Love how you did this. I have this image and now I'm thinking I need to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, I love the green and pink combo on this card and the mix of the papers. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete