Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What If? Wednesday - Sketch S1813

It's time for a great sketch and Wendy at Repeat Impressions has one for us.  
 




Here is my card using this sketch.  As you can see, I've flipped the sketch from left to right.  The image I've used is RI Pine Branch - 2708-M.  This is one of those classic images that I just use over and over. 


So, like all the RI sketches, this is a challenge so you can play along with us.  Create a card using this sketch for inspiration.  Link that card on the RI blog and you will be entered in a drawing for an amazing prize - a $25 gift certificate to the RI store.  Go here to see the complete rules.

For more inspiration, go here to see the cards created by the rest of the RI Rockstars

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment