Sunday, August 25, 2013

SOTW - Jester Banner



Happy Monday!!!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I know I did.  Our son is home for the week, so we have some time together before he heads back to school after Labor Day.  It's his last semester of college so there are a lot of changes ahead of us.

Its time to stop getting ahead of myself and focus on today.  Repeat Impressions is featuring this week's SOTW.   It called Jester Banner - 2620-K.  As our featured SOTW, this adorable image is on sale for 50% off - but for this week only.  Get it while you can, at that amazing discount price.


jester holding a stampable banner

What a perfect way to announce any event, especially a birthday than with this happy jester.  

Here is my card using this adorable image.



I'm still loving the cards featuring a chalkboard-ish focal point.  So cute!! The verse "count your blessings" - 3106-D is also from RI.  Its a phrase I need to consider far more often than I do.  I added the film strip with the numbers to stress counting those blessings.

So now remember, this adorable images is the featured SOTW which means it is at the amazing price of 50% off but this week only.  Go here to see the full details on this offer. 

What a way to kick off the week.  
Joyce 

No comments:

Post a Comment