Friday, August 2, 2013

Send A Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes 4 Kids

Today's challenge at S.A.S.4K.'s is one of my favorites - Anything Goes 4 Kids.   As much as I love making cards, making kids cards takes it to another level. I get to be silly and fun and use bright colors (which I generally stay away from).

S.A.S.4K.'s always has some amazing sponsors and this challenge is no different. Check out this weeks amazing sponsors.
All 3 are amazing prizes from our wonderful sponsors.

Here is my first card.  This image is from Scrapping Memories. Isn't this little scuba diva just the cutest?!  I've been seeing a lot of different scuba images around this summer but this one is my favorite.  


Here's the close up so you can see that the little water bubbles.  This grosgrain ribbon just happened to match the color I had colored the little swim suit. I love when things fall into place like that.




Here's card number 2 - This image is from Stamping Dragon Designs.  It's called Penny with bag.  Another super cute image.  


Here's the close up - gotta have a close up.

  
I colored the images on both cards with my beloved Copic markers.  The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle.  

Be sure to go to the S.A.S.4K.'s blog to see all the cards created by the talented design team. Wow! They have some amazing cards for you.  Now its your turn - create a card or cards with an 'anything goes 4 kids' theme, link it to the S.A.S.4K.'s blog and you will be entered in a random drawing for those amazing prizes I have listed above.  You can go here to see the full challenge rules.  S.A.S.4K.'s also picks their top 3 which is quite an honor.  

Don't forget, you can also donate your cards 4 kids.  All cards go to children's hospitals around he country to help boost the spirits of kids who need to spend time in those hospitals.  What an amazing cause - won't you help?  Go here to see the full details of how to donate your cards.    

Thanks so much and have an amazing weekend!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment