Sunday, July 28, 2013

SOTW Monday! - Butterfly

Its SOTW Monday and this week Repeat Impressions is featuring another beautiful stamp - 9009-F Butterfly (sm) from the Summer Series.  I love butterflies and this one even more lovely since it is 50% off, this week only.



Here is my card using this beautiful butterfly image.


I have been admiring all the cards out there with the hex accents.  I thought this would be the perfect time to give it a try.  I wanted to make the coloring on the butterfly really pop, so I went with black and white hexes on a mild green card base.

You can go here to see the rest of the SOTW cards created by the RI Rock stars.  Don't forget to check out the full details on how to get this beautiful butterfly stamp at 50% off. This is one of those classic stamps that is a perfect addition to any stampers collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment