Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DCC Challenge - Humor Me

It's my turn to pick the DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions.  What should I pick??? *ponder, ponder* What should I pick??

If you have ever had the chance to shop at the Repeat Impressions store, you know that they have tons of humorous, funny and just silly images and verses.   I thought that might make a great challenge - creating a humorous card.  

Here's my just "humor me" card.  The image I used is called underpants frogs - 7120-L.

  

As if that image isn't silly enough, you have to take a closer look at the last line of this sentiment called "may the light" 7007-J.  


You just gotta love those silly frogs!!!

Remember, this is a challenge so you can play along.  It's just fun to do a card that is silly and light hearted.   If you get a chance to create a humorous card, link it here on the Repeat Impressions blog.   That will get you entered in to a random drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  Go here to see the complete rules.  Remember, you don't have to use a RI image but it sure would be nice.  

Go here to see the funny cards the rest of the design team has created. 

Try to stay cool and try to keep that humor going. 
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment