Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What If? Wednesday - Sketch challenge

Its What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions which means we are kicking off a new sketch challenge.  Yeah!! This sketch is awesome.

m113

Here is my card using this sketch for inspirations.  This Repeat Impressions image called Noah's Ark - 805-L worked perfectly for this sketch.   I colored it with my Copic markers, I matted it with my picot edge circle nestabilities. 



Here is a close up my card.


Don't forget to go to the Repeat Impressions blog to see the beautiful cards created by the other Repeat Impressions Rock Stars.  

Now its your turn.  Create a card using this sketch for inspiration, link your card to the Repeat Impressions blog and you will be entered in a random drawing for a wonderful prize - a $25 gift certificate to the RI store.  Go here for the full details and rules of the challenge.  

Don't forget, RI currently has another challenge in process.  Last Wednesdays shaped card challenge is still open to entries.  Go here to see the full details of that challenge.  

I can't wait to see what you create for these challenges

Thanks so much for stopping
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment