Friday, April 5, 2013

S.A.S.4K.'s - Mothers Day Cards 4 Kids

It's Send A Smile 4 Kids (S.A.S.4K's) Saturday and I'm super excited about this challenge - Mother's Day Cards 4 Kids........or in this case, FROM kids.

Normally we have 3 sponsors for each challenge but this time we have 4, yes 4, amazing sponsors.

Awesome prizes!!!!  Thanks sponsors!!!

Now, to give you some inspiration, I've created a couple of Mother's Day Cards.  

The images on this 1st card are from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I love this set of images and that verse is the perfect touch - Love you S'more.  I colored the images on both cards with my Copic markers.  


Here is a close up...




The image on this 2nd card is from Saturated Canary.  I love those adorable little girls.  


Here is a close up..... cute, cute, cute!!!


For more inspiration, go here to see what the other S.A.S. members have create.  So amazing!!!

Now you should be fully inspired to create a Mother's Day card of your own.  Link that card here on the S.A.S.4K's blog, and you will be entered in a random drawing to win those amazing prizes from our sponsors.  Don't forget, we also pick our top 3 and those talented folks will get a badge for their blog.  For full rules and details go to the S.A.S.4K's blog.  

I hope you'll play along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment