Monday, August 26, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #650

 Happy Monday Morning! It's a scorcher here in Central Wisconsin.  Temps in the 80's but heat index well over 100 degrees.  That is very unusual here and very likely to end with severe storms.  We're praying everyone stays safe.

Tomorrow we are going camping.  We are spending 3 weeks at the at Chain 'O Lakes near Waupaca, Wisconsin.  So, today is spent mowing grass, packing the camper and getting things ready to go.   

Before we leave, I wanted to enter a card into the current Freshly Made Sketches - #650  A Sketch By Judy.  


This is a card I created for my sister and her husband for their anniversary.   I have been reorganizing my craft room - something I'm constantly working on - and I came across a stack of black and white printed paper that was left over from a previous project. When I saw this weeks sketch, I knew they would work perfectly.  Just a little trimming and mounted on black cardstock and my card base was all set.  

The images I colored while on a previous camping trip.  I really had no project in mind.  I was just doing some random coloring, knowing I would use them on a project somewhere along the way.   Believe it or not, that butterfly image is from a stamp set I purchased at Dollar Tree a while back.  It colored up so beautifully.  I definitely will be using that on future projects.  All coloring was done with my Copic markers that go everywhere with me.  

I love to pop up almost everything and this card was no exception.  


Thanks so much for looking.

Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Freshly Made Sketches #650

 Happy Monday Morning! It's a scorcher here in Central Wisconsin.  Temps in the 80's but heat index well over 100 degrees.  That is ...