Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Repeat Impressions - What If? Wednesday A0614

It feels like forever since I've posted on my blog.  Hard to believe its only been a week.  It's been a busy summer with beautiful, but mild, weather.  All I know is that I want to make the most of each day, just in case we have a harsh winter like the last two. 

I still have been able to sneak in some card making and I couldn't miss out on this weeks challenge at Repeat Impressions.  It's What if? Wednesday so that means an awesome sketch.

 
For my card, I used Repeat Impressions 9304-L Martini from the Pairings series.  I also used RI's 9305-C Olives from that same series to pop that sweet little olive. That background paper has a lot of sparkle to it.  Then I added a flourish of  gems across the top of the card. 
 
 
 


So now it is your turn.  Create your card inspired by this weeks sketch, link your card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an awesome prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  You can see the complete rules here - at the Repeat Impressions blog
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment