Joy was in charge of selecting this weeks Repeat Impressions DCC Challenge - Christmas with a tree. How perfect is that?
I went for a little different look but this card still features a tree. I love this RI image 2708-M Pine Branch. You've probably seen me use it over and over.
Here is a close up.
Since this is a challenge, I hope you get a chance to play along. All you need to do is to create your own Christmas card with a tree, link it on the RI blog and will be entered in a drawing for a unmounted sheet of stamps. What an awesome prize. You can find the full details here.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Joyce
.
My husband and I are retired and I do crafts as we travel. It might be card making, it might be crocheting, or any number of projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STAMPtember - Day 1 - Simon Says Stamps Branded Products
It's September 1, which means the kickoff to STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamps. I am super thrilled to say that I was able to get a sne...
-
It's a huge day for me! I have two blog posts today. If your looking for my Meljen's Design's post, you will see it below, jus...
-
Like most of the country, it has been very, very hot here the last few weeks. I'm not complaining though! This last winter was terribl...
Love this card,Joyce.
ReplyDeleteYou have created a lovely card and I love how you have used a dark matt to highlight the pine!
ReplyDelete