Saturday, November 2, 2013

S.A.S.4K - Happy Holidays 4 Kids

Its Send A Smile 4 Kids Saturday and we have a fun theme for you this week - Happy Holidays 4 Kids.

We also have 3 amazing sponsors
  • Bugaboo - is giving one lucky winner 7 digi images of the winners choice
  • QKR Stampede is giving 5digi images of the winners choice
  • Scrapping Memories is giving 10 files of the winner's choice.

This image on my first card is from Scrapping Memories - Its called The Holiday Express Digi Stamp.  Santa is rolling in on the Holiday train.

I even have a close up of this one so you can see how I've popped it.  The background paper is a Kraft with glittery white polka dots.  I wish I knew what brand it was but unfortunately I don't know where I came across that.  For the background banners, I pulled out last years DCWV Christmas pack. 


It's time for you to get in that holiday spirit.  Create a kid friendly holiday card, link it to the SAS4K blog and you will be entered in a drawing for those amazing prizes listed above.  Don't forget, SAS4K also selects a top 3 which is an awesome honor and you get a special badge to display on your blog.  See the complete rules here.

SAS4K is a wonderful cause  - go here to see suggestions on how you can contribute.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment