Sunday, December 23, 2012

Magnolia-licious - Holiday Tag Challenge

If you know me at all, you know that I love to make gift tags.  They make a super quick project and they are a fun change of pace. 

Magnolia stamps are some of my favorite stamps.  So when I spotted the current challenge - Holiday Tags - on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog, I just had to play along.  In fact, I made two tags for the challenge. 

Tag #1


Tag #1 - close up


Tag #2


Tag #2 - close up



Now I have enough tags for the last of the Christmas gifts I am giving. 

Thanks much and have a super holiday!!
Joyce



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tags, Joyce, and beautifully coloured. Cute Tildas. I have never seen the Tilda that you've used for your 2nd tag before.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at Magnoli-licious Highlites.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete