Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Little Bit More "Tag" Crazy

The other day I posted some of the tags I have been making recently.  Today I have just 2 more for you. 

These super cute "witchy" ones were so fun to make and I got to do some masking - something I don't do real often but it made the moon look sooooooo spoooooooky!!!!  Bwwwwwaaaahaaaaaaaa.   I inked the edges a touch to give them that aged look and a bright purple satin ribbon to give them a little pop.



You gotta love a black cat for Halloween.  This stamp I have from Repeat Impressions fits the bill perfectly.  I had some basic news print card stock that I cut with my tag die, stamped my cats and inked the edges.  I went pretty monochromatic by adding a black organdy ribbon. 


All my tags are listed in my Etsy Shop - PaperJoyBoutique 

Coming up - Wine Bottle Tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment