Sunday, July 9, 2023

Summer Themed Challenges - Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamps

Summer Themed Challenges!!

It has been a very long time since I have participated in a challenge but both Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamps are having a great summer theme challenges.  What says summer more than daisies? 



We are camping this week, so I had to improvise with my photo a bit, but I think it turned out all right.  The card is resting on the spare tire of our motor home with the beautiful Wisconsin north woods in the background.  I will take the opportunity to craft anytime, anywhere!  


I used quite a list of supplies for this card.   That sentiment stamp and the die cut of the word blessing both come from the Hero Arts set Blessings Stamp & Cut.  They go perfectly together.  I cut about 3 or 4 of the word Blessings out of black cardstock and stacked them to create more strength and depth to that sentiment.  

For those daisies in the background, I used the Gina K Designs stencil from the Spring Daisies set.   I also used several Gina K inks - Powder Blue, Blue Denim, Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus and for the sentiment, I used Momento Tuxedo Black.  I also used the Gina K. Designs Master Layouts 2.  Such a handy set.  

That lovely, soft green gingham paper is from a Bo Bunny 6" paper pack called Pincushion.  

I will be entering this card in the current Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge - Celebrate Summer and the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge - Summer Mood Board.  

Happy Sunday! Have a wonderful, safe week.

Joyce M.

No comments:

Post a Comment