Friday, July 7, 2023

May All Your Dreams Come True

We recently attended the high school graduation party for my great niece.  She is an exceptional young lady who is going to go far in life.  I wanted to create a card to reflect that.  




I am still learning when it comes to ink blending with stencils so I have been doing a lot of practicing.  I used this stencil I had in my craft room.  I am not even sure what brand it is.   The inks also were from my stash of supplies from many years ago.  Most are dew drops inks.  I like how this turned out but definitely will be getting more practice.  

This week, we are camping in Northern Wisconsin.  As usual, I packed a bunch of paper craft supplies with me and hope to spend a little time creating each day.  I have gotten a couple of cards completed and I hope to get those posted soon.  

More soon,

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment