Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What If? Wednesday - Sketch A2014

It's What If? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions and Wendy has an amazing sketch for us. 


For my card, I used RI image 1320-M Spring Blossoms.  I love this beautiful image.  Since this image is on the tall side, I decided to flip the sketch to help everything fit better.  I decided to have my 3 stripes go completely across the card. then I wasn't sure what I should use for the 3 embellishments along the right side but decided on these basic buttons to stick with the CAS look I had going on.  It felt good to use an embossing folder.  Its been a while.



So now it is your turn.  Create your card inspired by this weeks sketch, link your card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an awesome prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  You can see the complete rules here - at the Repeat Impressions blog

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment