Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DCC - Blues

It's DCC Wednesday at Repeat Impressions and its my turn to pick the challenge - I've chosen blues.  

For my blue card, I used one of my favorite RI images - 708-K Rebecca.  I used blue, blue & more blue on this card.  I colored her dress with blue Copic markers, matted with blue card stock, layered on a couple different styles of blue printed paper, then added a blue rhinestone flourish.  Too much?   I think its just right.

 

The best part about a challenge is that you get to play along.   Create your 'blue' card, link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Wendy has quite an amazing selection to choose from.  Go here to see the complete rules. 

Don't forget to go here to see the cards by the rest of the Repeat Impressions RockStars.

I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment