Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Repeat Impressions DCC - Baby Cards

Its time for a DCC challenge at Repeat Impressions and this weeks challenge was selected by Joy.  She has chosen baby themed cards. 

For my card, I used RI image 805-L Noah's Ark. This is an image from the RI toy series but I think it goes perfect on a baby card.  I colored the image with my Copic markers, and inked the background to create the water.  I went with some non traditional colors for this card but I think it turned out great.

 

The best part about a challenge is that you get to play along.   Create your baby card, link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an unmounted sheet of RI images.  Wendy has quite an amazing selection to choose from.  Go here to see the complete rules. 
Don't forget to go here to see the cards by the rest of the Repeat Impressions RockStars.
I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment